Clarity 340/340-M: How to Handle Calls
How do I handle calls using the Clarity 340/340-M?
To place a call:
- Dial the desired number using the standard 12 digit keypad and press the send/answer key.
- To edit if you make an error before you complete the number, press the function key under “Delete” on the LCD and press the send key.
NOTE: Calls initiated from Clarity 340/340-M start in earpiece mode. To make a call in speakerphone mode, start the call in earpiece mode (as described above), then press the speakerphone button once the call is established.To redial:
- Select menu.
- Press Select when the "Redial" option is displayed.
NOTE: Redial applies to the last number called from either the PC client or device.
To answer a call:
- Press the send/answer key or press function key for "Answer."
- To answer in speakerphone mode, press the speakerphone button.
- Press the call end key or press function key for "Ignore."