Voyager 3200 Series: How to Pair
This procedure explains how to pair your Voyager 3200 Series headset with your phone or another Bluetooth device.
If your phone supports Near Field Communication (NFC), go to NFC pairing.
- Wearing your headset, power it on. You will hear "pairing" in the default language. The headset LED will flash red and blue.
• iPhone > Settings > Bluetooth > On*.
• Android > Settings > Bluetooth > On > Scan*.
NOTE *Menus may vary by device.3. Select “ PLT V3200 Series.” If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection. Once successfully paired, on the headset you will hear “pairing successful."
1. Ensure NFC is on and your phone’s display is unlocked.
2. Tap and hold the headphones to the phone’s NFC tag location until NFC pairing completes. If necessary, accept the connection.
TIP Keep an eye on your Smartphone's screen for prompts to start and accept the pairing process.
NOTE The headphone’s NFC tag is located on the outside of the left ear cup. Phone NFC tag locations vary.
Pairing the headset to a second phone (Consecutive pairing)
- Power on your headset.
- Press and hold the call control button until you hear "pairing." or the lights on the headset start flashing red and blue
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone and scan for devices.
- Select “PLT V3200 Series” to pair.