Voyager Pro HD: How to Update the Firmware
Plantronics HUB enables you to update the firmware on your Voyager Pro HD headset, as well as to set certain options for your headset, such as the preferred language for voice prompts.
The following procedure explains how to install Plantronics HUB as well as to how to update your firmware.
To download and install the software:
- Please visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/plantronics-hub-desktop
- Download Plantronics HUB Desktop (Windows/Mac as per the operating system you are using).
- Once the setup downloaded on your computer, you need to run the setup and agree the T&C, then a Plantronics Hub icon will be created on your desktop.
- After that connect your headset with your computer using the USB cable/Charging Cable provided with the headset and open the Plantronics Hub software.
- Plantronics HUB will automatically detect your bluetooth device once connected.( if not , then please restart your PC /MAC and try again.
- if available you will find an update for the Voyager Pro HD headset.
- Please update the firmware using the update button on the Hub (please use one USB port on your desktop/Laptop while updating the firmware)
- After successful completion of the firmware, it will show updated version.