Voyager 520: Charging Information
Charging Your Voyager 520 Headset Before you use your headset for the first time, charge it for at least 1 hour. It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge your headset. While your headset is charging the indicator glows red. When your headset is fully charged, the indicator turns off. To Charge Your Headset: You can charge your headset by using the AC charger by itself or the desktop charging cradle with the AC charger. To use the desktop charging cradle:
- Turn the charging cradle upside down and slide off the cover.
- Insert the AC charger cable into the charging cradle.
- Slide the charging cradle cover back into place.
- Plug the AC charger into a power outlet.
- Insert the headset into the charging cradle.
|1 red flash||Less than 1/3 full|
|2 red flashes||1/3 to 2/3 full|
|3 red flashes||Full battery|