Blackwire 200 Series: Callers are Unable to Hear me
QuestionWhen I receive a call, the caller is unable to hear me. How can I fix this issue?
AnswerThere are several reasons why callers may not be able to hear you:
- The headset may be on mute. Press the mute button on the headset to unmute the microphone.
- The microphone boom may be aligned incorrectly. Align the headset microphone boom parallel to your mouth.
- The headset may not be set as the default audio device on your PC. To set the headset as the default voice device:
- On Windows Start menu, click Control Panel, and then click Hardware and Sound.
- Under the Sound tab, click Manage Audio Devices.
- Select Blackwire C210/C220/C210-M/C220-M and click Set Default.
- Click OK to save your changes.