Accessibility Skip to content
- Be sure to buy genuine Poly products. Counterfeits don't carry our warranty, are poorly made, and may be unsafe. While a counterfeit may look just like the real thing, the components, software and materials are generally far inferior. One way to be sure you're buying the genuine item is to purchase from our authorized partners published on our Where to Buy page.
HOW TO SPOT A COUNTERFEIT
- Quality. If a product performs poorly, lacks features, has rough finishes, or falls apart, it is probably a counterfeit.
- Price. In the past counterfeits were generally sold at a discount. Now counterfeits may be sold at full price to trick buyers.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU'VE BOUGHT A COUNTERFEIT
- Return the product to the seller and demand a full refund.
- If the seller refuses to refund your money:
- If the purchase was by credit card, ask your credit card company to reverse the charges.
- If the purchase was by Paypal or a similar payment service, report the seller to them.
- Report the seller to law enforcement, and to postal authorities if sent by post.
- Report the counterfeit to Poly Customer Support.