Remarkable sound wherever it’s needed for better-than-ever calls
Business moves fast. Joining virtual meetings should be fast, too. Poly Sync 40 USB/ Bluetooth® smart speakerphone lets users get straight to work. Hassle-free with remarkable sound—perfect for flexible and huddle workspaces. The Poly Sync 40 is Zoom certified for a seamless Zoom communication experience.
Hear and Be Heard
Never miss a word with multiple microphone array and full duplex audio
Multi-microphone array focuses on what’s being said and helps keep echo and noise out of meetings. Full duplex audio lets conversations flow naturally, even when users talk over each other.
Simple for IT
No complex setup, no user training, no headaches for IT
Just deploy and you’re done—the Poly Sync 40 is so simple to use, no user training is required. For IT, inventory tracking and updates are made easy with remote device management.
Gets better with updates
Maximize your investment
Easy to stay on top of any updates via Poly device management solutions (some solutions are sold separately).
Expanded meeting spaces
Turns small spaces into professional sounding conference rooms
Wirelessly pair two units together for your larger meeting space needs. Your device will be ready to go for up to 30 hours of talk time.
Need help with setup or planning?
These are unprecedented times. Don’t plan alone. For a limited time, we are offering a complimentary services consultation to help you ensure your remote workforce is set up for success.
We work where you do
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
Intelligent Insights, Scalable Management
Poly Lens software gives IT teams visibility and control over voice, video, and headset devices. Deploy, configure, update, and get valuable insights from one endpoint or thousands using one scalable platform. Poly Lens makes it simple: no heavy IT lifting required.
Poly Lens App
Designed for You
Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do.
Smart speakerphone for flexible/huddle rooms
- Turn smaller or flexible spaces into powerful conference rooms
- Reduce echo and noise so everyone hears you clearly
- Premium sound for professional conferencing
- Effortless setup to start meetings faster
- Poly Sync 40: PC via combined USB-A and USB-C cable; smartphone via Bluetooth
- Poly Sync 40+: PC via combined USB-A and USB-C cable or wirelessly via included BT600 Bluetooth adapter; smartphone via Bluetooth
- Windows or Mac OS
User interface features
Touch sensitive user controls for
- Call/answer end
- Volume +/-
- Programmable function button
- Bluetooth pairing
- Microsoft Teams (Microsoft Teams versions only)
Push button user controls for
- Power On/Off
- Wireless daisy chain
- Two highly visible status light bars for 360 degree call status indication
- Combined integrated USB-A and USB-C cable
- One USB-A port for smartphone charging
- Kensington lock slot
- Bluetooth v5.1
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, BLE
- Wirelessly connect two Sync 40 units together for larger meetings rooms (when connecting to PC or smartphone via Bluetooth)
- Private/shared Bluetooth modes for personal/common meeting use
- Three microphone steerable array
- Microphone pickup range: 8ft / 2.5m
- Ideal for room sizes up to: 5 m x 5 m
- Microphone frequency response: 100 Hz to 6.7 kHz
- Full duplex audio
- Noise and echo reduction
- Loudspeakers 1 x 50 mm high-performance music speaker
- Peak audio output: 89dBspl @ 0.5m
- Loudspeaker frequency response: 75 Hz to 20 kHz
- Bass reflect with dual passive radiators
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Battery capacity: 5000 mAH
- Talk time: up to 30 hours
- Charge time: 5 hours
- 38 x 102 x 273 in mm
- 1.5 x 4.0 x 10.7 in inches
- 610 g / 21.5 oz
- 1050 mm / 41 in
- IP64 dust and water resistant
- BT600 Bluetooth USB adapter (Poly Sync 40+ models only)
- USB-A to USB-C adapter (Poly Sync 40+ models only)
- Charging stand
- Secure desk mount
- BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter
- Poly Lens and Poly Lens App
- Plantronics Hub desktop and mobile versons. Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management and Adoption
- Microsoft Teams focus room certified*
- Compatible with a wide range of platforms
- *Microsoft Teams version only
- Poly Sync 40, Standard (P/N )
- Poly Sync 40, Microsoft Teams (P/N )
- Poly Sync 40+, Standard (P/N )
- Poly Sync 40+, Microsoft Teams (P/N )
Poly Sync 40 Datasheet
Learn about the features and benefits and technical specifications of the Poly Sync 40.Download Data Sheet
Poly Sync Family Comparison Guide
Compare the models of the Poly Sync Family.Download Comparison Guide
Poly Sync 40 Quick Start Guide
Learn about the Poly Sync 40.Download Quick Start Guide
Poly Sync 40 - Lifestyle/Feature Video
Introducing the Poly Sync 40 - Flexible, Simple and Smart.Learn More
Poly Sync 40 - Social Lifestyle Video
Learn about the Poly Sync 40 features.
Poly Sync 40
Learn about the features and benefits and technical specifications of the Poly Sync 40.
Poly Sync 40 (Microsoft Teams Version)
Learn about the features and benefits and technical specifications of the Poly Sync 40 (Microsoft Teams Version).
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.
Compare Poly Sync speakerphones
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Flexible workspaces and huddle rooms where users bring their own devices||Remote enterprise professionals with a dedicated home office||Flexible enterprise professionals who split time between corporate office, home office, and travel|
|Poly Sync 40: PC via combined USB-A and USB-C cable; smartphone via Bluetooth. Poly Sync 40+: PC via combined USB-A and USB-C cable or wirelessly via included BT600 Bluetooth adapter; smartphone via Bluetooth||PC via integrated USB-A cable and included USB-C adapter||Poly Sync 20: PC via USB, smartphone via Bluetooth. Poly Sync 20+: PC via USB or included BT600 Bluetooth adapter, smartphone via Bluetooth|
|Loudspeaker Frequency Response|
|75 Hz to 20 kHz||80 Hz to 20 kHz||80 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Light Status bar(s)|
|2 for complete 360-degree visibility||One highly visible status light bar for 360 degree call status indication||1|
|Three microphone steerable array||Two microphone steerable array||Three microphone steerable array|
|Mic pickup range|
|Up to 8 ft / 2.5 m||Up to 5 ft / 1.5 m||Up to 7 ft / 2 m|
|Battery mode: Up to 30 hours||USB connected: Always on||Battery mode: Up to 20 hours|
|One - smartphone charger||One - smartphone charger|
|Call answer/end, mute, volume up/down, programmable function button||N/A||Call answer/end, mute, volume up/down, programmable function button|
|Bluetooth v5.1||N/A||Bluetooth v5.1|
|38 mm x 102 mm x 273 mm / 1.5 in x 4.02 in x 10.75 in||32.5 x 89.2 x 182 mm / 1.3 x 3.5 x 7.2 in||34 mm x 95 mm x 182 mm / 1.34 in x 3.74 in x 7.17 in|
|610 g / 21.5 oz||280 g / 9.9 oz||360 g / 12.7 oz|
|Dust & Water Protection|
|IP64 dust and water resistance rated||IP64 dust and water resistant||IP64 dust and water resistance rated|
|Poly Sync 40+: BT600 Bluetooth USB adapter and USB-A to USB-C adapter (for use with BT600)||USB-C adapter||Carry case, Lanyard, BT600 Bluetooth adapter* *Poly Sync 20+ only|
|Charge stand, secure desk mount, BT600 Bluetooth USB adapter|
|Standard and Microsoft Teams certified versions||Standard and Microsoft Teams certified versions||Standard and Microsoft Teams certified versions|