Savi Office Troubleshooting: Not Working with Computer
My Savi Office is not working with my computer.
If you do not hear computer audio in the headset, you may find that the Savi Office is either
- Connected to the computer, but not available as a device in the Plantronics Control Panel. To verify this, go to the Plantronics Control Panel by clicking Start > All Programs > Plantronics > Plantronics Control Panel. On the Devices tab, see if Savi Office appears in the Devices drop-down list.
- Selected in Plantronics Control Panel, but it is grayed out, and there is no sound is coming through the headset.
- Unplug the Savi USB cable from the computer and leave it unplugged.
- Unplug the AC power supply from the back of the Savi base.
- After 10 seconds, plug the AC power supply into the Savi base.
- Plug the USB cable back into the computer.
- Test to see if you now hear audio in the headset.