When Should Issues be Escalated?
1. Poly Partner Technical Support group has exhausted its knowledge including referring to:
2. Poly Partner Technical Support group has taken all reasonable steps to isolate, replicate, and troubleshoot in their lab environment:
- Try and take steps to reproduce the issue in a lab environment.
3. Poly Partner Technical Support group seeks assistance in developing an appropriate action plan for resolution.
4. The customer is threatening to escalate to Poly directly.
What Information is needed?
- Contact Information
- Product Information
- Environmental Information
- Problem Information