Article ID: 000039269
Access Level: 公開
How to set Camera Presets on the EagleEye Director II [VIDEO TUTORIAL]
If you cannot see the image above, please click here.
- The Eagle Eye Director II works with Group Series, Trio VisualPro, G7500, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom.
- To configure presets, log into the Web UI.
- Go to Camera Settings -> Presets.
- At the top of the page, you have three tabs: Frame Speaker Presets, Frame Group Presets, and Tracking Off Preset.
- If tracking is turned on, the camera will automatically select the preset that includes the speaker in the frame.
- If the tracker is on and no one is talking, the camera will use the group tracking preset.
- If tracking is turned off, the camera will use the preset specified in Tracking Off Preset.
- Let’s start by setting our speaker tracking presets.
- Select the frame, then use the directional arrows and zoom on the right of the screen to adjust the camera position. Because the cameras are slightly offset, you need to adjust the right camera separately so that the image is identical to the left camera image.
- You can select up to three presets for speaker tracking.
- Make sure you check Enable Speaker Tracking Presets at the bottom. Click Save.
- The next call will use the defined presets.
- Use the same process to define the Group Tracking and Tracking Off presets.
- Remember, the Tracking Off preset will only activate if you turn tracking off. You can do this on the Tracking page.