BackBeat 903/903+/906: How to Charge
Backbeat 903, 903+ & 906 Charging Information
How to Charge Your Headphones and/or Bluetooth Adaptor:
- Plug the AC charger into a power outlet.
- Connect the charger cable to the headphones and/or Bluetooth adaptor.
- Charge for at least 1 hour before first time use or 3 hours to fully charge. This applies to both the headset and Bluetooth adaptor (906).
- The LED indicator glows red while charging and glows blue when fully charged.
- Do not use your headphones or Bluetooth adaptor while they are connected to the charger.
- Always charge at near room temperatures. Never charge battery at temperatures below 0ºC (32ºF) or above 40ºC (104ºF).
- 1 red flash = the Battery is 2/3 full
- 2 red flashes = the battery is 1/3 - 2/3 full
- 3 red flashes = the battery is less than 1/3 full
- 3 red flashes and 3 high tones every 10 seconds = low battery indicator. Charge the headset as soon as possible.