Article ID: 000025751
Last Modified Date: 08/22/2022
Access Level: Public
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair to a Windows 7 Computer
How do I pair a Plantronics headset with a Windows 7 PC?
To pair your Bluetooth headset to a Windows 7 computer:
- Make sure your computer's Bluetooth chip supports the Headset or Handsfree Bluetooth profile (if your computer has a data-only Bluetooth profile, you cannot pair your headset to it).
- Place your headset into pairing mode.
- On your computer, click Start, and then click Devices and Printers. Note: Depending on your computer's configuration, you may first have to click Control Panel, then Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a Device. The Add a Device windows appears, and immediately starts searching for your headset.
- When your headset appears, select it, and then click Next. Windows connects to your headset.
- If prompted for a passkey, enter "0000" (four zeros), and then click Next.
- Click Close.
- If necessary, right-click the headset icon, and then click Connect.