CA12CD: How to subscribe manually
The Base and the Remote are paired with each other at the factory in a process called subscription. If you replace either one, you can subscribe them as follows:
- Press and hold the Subscription button on the back of the Base. (Alternatively, you can hold down both of the Talk Volume buttons on the top of the Base.)
- The Base Power LED will begin blinking.
- Hold the Remote’s Listen Volume Control in either the up or down position.
- The Remote’s Audio Link LED will turn on steadily (no flashing). The Remote will subscribe to the Base, after which the Base Power LED will return to the steadily-on state.
- The Remote’s Audio Link LED will go out for a few seconds and then begin to flash once per second, indicating that your CA12CD-S is now ready to use.