BackBeat PRO 5100 How to pair
The following procedure explains how to pair your BackBeat PRO 5100 with your mobile device.
To pair your BackBeat Pro 5100 the first time:
1. Remove both earbuds (left/right) from the charging case. You will see the LED flash red and white on the right earbud.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your mobile device and set it to search for new devices.
· iPhone: Settings> Bluetooth > On
· Android: Settings>Bluetooth > On> Scan for devices
3. Select "PLT BBPRO5100". The headset LED will stop flashing upon successful pairing with the right earbud only.
4. Then you will receive a popup message, click “pair” to make your phone pair with your left earbud.
Note: To be able to use each earbud separately in mono mode, make sure that you pair both earbuds to the phone.
To pair your BackBeat Pro 5100 to a second device or re-pair to the original device:
1. Make sure that your earbud is turned off by pressing and holding the call button until the earbud turns off.
2. Press and hold the Call button of either of your earbuds until the LED flashes red and white.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on your device and set it to search for new devices.
4. Select "PLT BBPRO5100/PLT BBPRO5100_L". The headset LED will stop flashing upon successfully pairing one of your earbuds.
5. Then turn on the second earbud, you will receive a popup message to continue, click “pair” to make your phone pair with the earbud