Enhance your collaboration
Enhance your collaboration with the cloud-based Poly Lens. Get a clear picture of your devices, with a spotlight on how your spaces are being used.
Sign up or sign in with your Microsoft or Google user credentials. Once you’re in the Poly Lens portal, you can register your Poly device* to start gathering valuable insights into your workspaces.
Managing these video devices for software control, status, and troubleshooting will greatly simplify your workload. All this from a cloud-based deployment for easy access, security, and flexibility—no heavy IT lifting. Just added value.
- Quick and easy device onboarding using QR code or pin code
- Single sign-on support allows easy account setup and access
- Manage inventory using an interactive map to geolocate Poly devices
- Device usage and environmental data highlights areas with successes and issues
* Currently supported Devices
- Blackwire 3200, 3300 Series
- Poly Studio
- Savi 7300, 8200 Series
- Studio X30
- Studio X50
- Studio X70
- Studio E70
- Trio8800, 8500, 8300, and Trio C60
- Voyager Focus 2
- CCX Series
- Studio P Series
- Sync Series
- Voyager 4200 Office and UC Series
- VVX Series
Video devices require Poly OS 3.0.1 or above