Accessibility Skip to content
Article ID: 000031620
Last Modified Date: 08/22/2022
Access Level: Public
CS500/CS500XD Series Troubleshooting: Echo
I hear an echo/my callers hear an echo during a call. What can I do to fix this?
If you hear an echo:
- If your phone's volume is set to higher than medium, lower it to medium.
- If the listening volume is too low, adjust the setting on the base to increase the volume.*
- If the audio level is still too low, adjust the setting on the headset to increase the volume.*
- If the issue persists, lower the speaking volume on the base. For most telephones, the correct setting is "3."*
- If your speaking volume is too low for your listener in this position, adjust the position of the headset to ensure the microphone is two finger's width from the corner of your mouth.
- If the issue persists, contact our Technical Assistance Center.
If your callers hear an echo: