Savi 400 Series: How to Conference in Additional Headsets
The following process details how to conference in one or more additional headsets using your Savi 400 series headset.
The Savi 400 series can support conferencing up to three additional headsets in addition to a primary, or "master" headset.
Note: A headset conference can only take place while the master headset is on an active call. If you turn off the master headset, all the conference headsets will be dropped. You can use the conference headset's mute and volume controls independently; however, if the master headset is muted all conference headsets will be muted. In order to conference in an additional headset:
- Place a call or ensure the master headset link is on.
- Press and hold the volume increase button on the headset until the indicator light becomes solid.
- Single click the subscription button on the USB adapter.
- Watch for the adapter subscription indicator to alternate red/green.
- A beep will be heard in the master headset; the master headset call control button must be pressed once to accept the guest headset link.
- The base subscription indicator will blink red indicating a headset conference.