Savi 700 Series: How to Enable Mobile Phone Voice Dialing
If your mobile phone supports voice dialing, you may want to enable the voice dialing feature on your Savi 700 Series base. After you enable this feature, you can activate your phone's voice dialing by pressing the mobile phone button on the base.
To enable voice dialing
- If you haven't already, install Plantronics Spokes software.
- After installation is complete, go to Start > Programs > Plantronics > Plantronics Control Panel.
- Click the Device Settings button.
- On the Base tab, check the Initiate Mobile Voice Commands box.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Click OK again to exit the Plantronics Control Panel.