CS510/CS520: How to Adjust the Fit
How do I adjust the fit on my CS510/CS520 headset?
Recommended PlacementFor best sound clarity and comfort, make sure your headset fits securely and is placed with the microphone boom pointing towards your mouth.
To Adjust the Headband
- To adjust the headband, lengthen or shorten the band until it fits comfortably. The click stop feature keeps the headband securely adjusted.
- Position the headset so that the foam ear cushion sits comfortably over the center of your ear. For the CS510 headset, position the stabilizer T-bar above your ear.
- For a tighter fit, gently pull the opposite end of the headset inward as shown.
To Adjust the Microphone
- Carefully bend and shape the boom with both hands as shown. Avoid
- Position the click stop turret and boom so that the microphone is two finger-widths from the corner of your mouth.