Savi 8200 Office Firmware Release Notes
NOTE: - After updating to this firmware version all Bluetooth paired smartphones are removed from the Savi 8200 Office, before first use - users will need to pair their Bluetooth smartphone again
- Microsoft Teams certification – pressing headset button will now invoke the Microsoft Teams desktop application
- Full support for Alcatel-Lucent desk phones by providing full DECT-ON including when used in multi-interface mode (desk phone and/or mobile and/or softphone)
- Added Auto answer feature – incoming call can now be answered by removing the headset from the docking station. Can be configured via Hub.
- Intermittent audio issues when streaming media from Bluetooth connected devices
- Volume adjustment sync issue between headset and non-feedback capable hosts (such as Citrix or cloud-based Windows hosts).
Version V38.46 (MR2)
- Support for Alcatel-Lucent desk phones by providing DECT-ON when used in single interface mode only (mobile and/or softphone are not currently supported)
- Intermittent noise issue on receive audio with mobile and desk phones
Version v38.34 (MR1)
This maintenance release contains numerous bug fixes and feature updates – it is recommended that customers update to this new release as soon as convenient.
- Mute On/Off alert tones can now be enabled/disabled via Plantronics Hub
- Intermittent dropped calls when using mobile via Bluetooth
- Multi call handling across different interfaces fails when Plantronics Hub is running
- When conferencing an additional headset to the base the headset volume control button may not work
- Intermittent audio loss during a Cisco WebEx call
- Mute On reminder alert now matches setting applied in Plantronics Hub
- Various Bug fixes
- Improved the host phone sidetone reduction performance
- Resolve intermittent failure to conference second headset
- Resolve issue with an intermittent burst of noise
- Improved audio quality across a wider range of desk phones
- Initial Release