Voyager 4200 UC Firmware Release Notes
- Voice prompts for Incoming call and volume maximum/minimum can now be disabled via Plantronics Hub for desktop (requires version > 3.17) and Plantronics Manager Pro
- Independent receive volume levels are now possible between media and telephony modes.
- Microsoft Teams certification – pressing headset button will now invoke the Microsoft Teams desktop application
- Update company branding in USB descriptor to Poly
- Mute synchronization issues when connected to two devices
- Microphone does not mute when mute button is pressed in USB audio mode and headset is idle.
- Audio over USB cable – the headset can now be used as a corded headset. You can now continue to use the corded mode, the Bluetooth radio is disabled further reducing the impact of interference for other nearby users.
- Help locate your lost headset with new Find With Tile support
- Occasional lip-sync issues while watching videos
- Implement Amazon Alexa feature that allows users to ask questions and get answers from Amazon's Alexa App through the Voyager 4200
- Increased maximum receive volume
- Fixed issue where Plantronics Hub displayed incorrect Talk Time Remaining for headset
- Resolve compatibility issue with Mitel 6930/6940 desk phones, where headset cannot be repaired with desk phones after the desk phone is rebooted
- Initial Release