SupraPlus (CS351/CS361) Troubleshooting: Headset Not Working with Base Unit
My headset is not working with the base unit. What should I do?
If your headset is not working with the base unit, try the following:
- Check your installation. Click here for installation instructions.
- Make sure you are within the 300 foot range of the base.
- Check the battery has a full charge. Click here for charging information.
- Check your volume settings. Click here to learn how to adjust the volume.
- Check the configuration dial on the left hand side of the base to see if another setting works.
- Make sure that the headset is paired to the base. If you are unsure, try re-pairing.