Article ID: 000026312
Last Modified Date: 05/15/2021
Access Level: Public
SupraPlus Wideband Troubleshooting: Unable to Hear Callers
When I answer a call on my SupraPlus Wideband headset, I am unable to hear callers. How can I fix this issue?
To resolve this issue, try the following:
- Ensure that the Quick Disconnect is connected.
- Ensure the headset is in a proper position.
- If you use the amplifier, ensure it is correctly installed.
- If you use the amplifier, increase the volume control on the amplifier.
- Change amplifier's configuration switch to a different position.