CT11/CT12 Product Information
CT11 System with MX150 Headset CT12 System with Convertible Headset The CT11/12 is an analog phone for a standard residential phone line. It is a single line product. It is sold as a CT11 or a CT12; the difference is based on the headset that is included:
The CT11 includes Plantronics' MX150 headset with Flex Grip. The bendable noise-canceling microphone boom provides easy positioning.
The CT12 includes a convertible 2 in 1 headset for over-the-head or over-the-ear.
- Status: Discontinued
- Spares and Accessories
- One year warranty
- Date Code: Located on the bottom of the charging base
- Current Equivalent Model: CT14
- Single-line telephone system with 2.4 GHz technology that delivers superior range.
- 5.5 hours continuous talk time, 10 day standby.
- 10-number speed dial, redial and volume control/mute.
- Digital spread spectrum for increased security
- Backlit LCD caller ID* display with call waiting*
- Color-differentiated key pad with easy-to-use buttons.
- 100 caller ID/memory locations.
- Choice of ten ring tones.
- 66157-01 - CT11 Cordless Headset Telephone, English
- 66157-10 - CT11 Cordless Headset Telephone, bilingual
- 63540-01 - CT12 Cordless Headset Telephone, English
- 63540-10 - CT12 Cordless Headset Telephone, bilingual