Savi 400 Series/D100 Firmware Release Notes
- Fixed intermittent short audio distortion when joining a Microsoft Teams meeting.
Base firmware version 28.27, USB version 137, headset version 28.28
• Fixed intermittent distorted transmit and/or receive audio issue with Savi 400 Series resulting from an error in circular buffer pointer management.
• Fixed remote call control issue with Microsoft Teams.
Base firmware version 28.27, USB version 134, headset version 28.28
- Fixed audio issue with Savi 400 Series resulting from an error in the audio sample rate clock management. Note: To access this firmware users must update to Plantronics Hub v3.9.4 or above.
Base firmware version 28.27, USB version 132, headset version 28.26What's New
- Compliance with DECT forum security certification program
- Reversible volume +/- orientation for Savi 440/445 headset
- Call control not working properly when headset Talk button is pressed with Hub running
- Mute issue in Lync/Skype for Business
- Unexpected LED behavior on headset and D100 adapter
- Audio routing issue with softphones
- Issue when bringing up a call after device configuration and primary subscription
Base firmware version 19.44, USB version 118, headset version 19.41What's New
- Improved functionality with Microsoft Office Communicator and Plantronics call control software
- Improved standalone device functionality
- Improved firmware upgrade reliability
- Added 48 kHz playback sample rate support
- Fixed Microsoft Lync and Mac compatibility
- Fixed headset audio issue that could result in a vibrating noise in some scenarios
Fixed mute synchronization issue