SupraPlus Wideband Troubleshooting: Callers Cannot Hear me
QuestionWhen I answer a call on my SupraPlus Wideband, callers are unable to hear me. How can I fix this issue?
AnswerTo fix this issue for the Voice Tube models:
- Ensure proper positioning of the Voice Tube. You may also try various other positions.
- To determine if the voice tube is clogged, remove the voice tube and see if the caller can hear you. If the caller can hear you, the voice tube is clogged.
- A temporary solution to the clogged voice tube is to gently rinse warm water through the voice tube for a minute and then manually swing or shake it dry. Ensure the voice tube is dry before reattaching. NOTE: Plantronics recommends replacing the voice tube every 6-9 months.
- Ensure the microphone is facing your mouth and is in a proper position.
- Ensure the transmit volume control of the amplifier is set properly.