Smartly engineered for audio perfection
Create a focus zone all around you with the Voyager Focus 2. All you hear is your call with three levels of hybrid active noise canceling (ANC). All they hear is you with our pro-grade microphones using Poly Acoustic Fence technology. It's all the Poly next-level engineering you expect with the wear-it-all-day comfort you need.
3 levels of hybrid active noise cancellation
Experience acoustic excellence others can’t touch. Loud and distracting background is just gone with 3-levels of advanced digital hybrid ANC. With this headset, you’re ready to have the most critical conversations with confidence.
They’ll hear what they’re meant to hear
It’s you – loud and clear. That’s all callers hear. The discreet microphone boom on the Voyager Focus 2 is not only ultra-noise canceling but, with its multiple microphone Acoustic Fence technology, literally creates a virtual noise-free bubble in front of your mouth. It’s so good it even meets the Microsoft Teams Open Office premium microphone requirements. The focus stays on you, right where it belongs.
Comfort that's easy on the ears and easy on your head
Stay engaged during a full day of calls wearing an ultra-comfortable headband with super cushioned sling and plush ear cushions. The Voyager Focus 2 is designed with you in mind – stay focused and productive all day.
Stay connected and powered up all day
With up to 19 hours of talk time it lasts all day. If you need more just plug it in and use as a corded headset.
Multiple device connections are at your fingertips. PC/Mac, smartphone, desk phone (with office base, sold separately).
Intelligent Insights, Scalable Management
Poly Lens software gives IT teams visibility and control over voice, video, and headset devices. Deploy, configure, update, and get valuable insights from one endpoint or thousands using one scalable platform. Poly Lens makes it simple: no heavy IT lifting required.
Poly Lens App
Designed for You
Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do.
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
Stereo Bluetooth headset
- Work wherever – our best noise reduction yet
- Crazy good stereo sound for calls, media and music
- Ultra-comfortable headband
- All day use with up to 19 hours of talk time
- Voyager Focus 2 UC: PC via included BT700 Bluetooth adapter or via USB cable; smartphone via Bluetooth
- Voyager Focus 2 with Voyager Office base*: PC via USB-A cable, desk phone via include cable; smartphone via Bluetooth v5.2. Headset can also connect to PC via included USB cable
- Voyager Focus 2 UC: Professionals on calls all day in noisy home or office environments
- Voyager Focus 2 with Voyager Office base*: Professionals on calls all day in noisy office environments that are looking for connection to desk phones
- Bluetooth v5.1
- Class 1
- Multipoint connectivity, headset connect to two devices at the same time, remembers up to 8 devices
Supported Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Voyager Focus 2 UC: up to 50 m / 164 ft
- Voyager Focus 2 with Voyager Office base*: Up to 91 meters/300 feet
- Connect to PC via included micro USB cable with audio over USB mode
- Battery capacity: 560mAh
- Battery type: lithium ion
Talk time: Up to 19 hours (ANC off)
- Up to 16 hours (ANC On)
Listening time: Up to 40 hours (ANC Off)
- Up to 24 hours (ANC On)
- Charge time: Full charge 2 hours
- Standby time: Up to 30 days
Receive Frequency Response
- Dynamic EQ optimized for PC wideband voice telephony up to 7 kHz or for multimedia 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Digital Hybrid ANC using two digital MEMS microphones and 2 analog ECM microphones with three user settings (Off/mid/high)
- Answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause/resume music
SoundGuard DIGITAL: G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*
- *Requires Poly Len desktop app to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL feature
Microphone and Technology
- Discrete noise canceling boom with Acoustic Fence technology to Microsoft Teams Open Office Premium microphone level
- Smart discrete microphone boom: wear on either side and maintain location of R/L stereo. Rotate boom up to mute and down to unmute
Headset Controls and Lights
- Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-, power ON/OFF/PAIRING, ANC OFF/1/2
- Online Indicator - Two LED indicators on speaker housing shows in a call status
- 175 g
- Voyager Focus 2 UC: Carry case, USB adapter and charging cable
- Voyager Focus 2 UC with Charge Stand: Carry Case, USB adapter, charging cable and charging base
- Cloud: Poly Lens service
- Local (Windows/Mac): Poly Lens Desktop App
- Microsoft Teams (Teams version only)
- 2-year limited warranty included
Voyager Focus 2 Data Sheet
Learn about the features and benefits and technical specifications of the Voyager Focus 2..Download Data Sheet
Voyager Focus 2 Getting Started Video
Learn how to get started using the Voyager Focus 2.
Voyager Focus 2 UC User Guide
Learn how to use the Voyager Focus 2 UC.Download User Guide
Voyager Focus 2 Office User Guide
Learn how to use the Voyager Focus 2 Office.Download User Guide
Voyager Family Comparison Guide
Learn about the Voyager Family of headsets.Download Comparison Guide
Poly ANC Whitepaper
Learn about Poly Active Noise Canceling (ANC) Technology.Download White Paper
Headset Noise Canceling Technology
Poly noise cancelation leverages the most advanced technology for the best clarity and sound.Learn More
Poly UC headset portfolio
Download a Quick Reference Guide to Poly's UC HeadsetsDownload Quick Start Guide
Voyager Focus 2 On-Demand Webinar
Learn about the Voyager Focus 2.Learn More
Voyager Focus 2 features Soundguard to protect against acoustic shock by limiting sounds to below 118dBALearn More
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.
|Ideal For||Professionals on calls all day in noisy home or office environments looking for a premium solution||Professionals on calls all day in noisy home or office environments|
|Models||Separate Microsoft Teams versions (with Teams button) and UC versions||Separate Microsoft and UC versions|
|Connectivity||Voyager Focus 2 UC connects to PC/Mac via new BT700 USB-A or USB-C adapter and a mobile phone via Bluetooth 5.1; Voyager Focus 2 with Voyager Office base (accessory, sold separately) connects to a desk phone (via telephone interface cable), computer (via USB-A cable) and mobile (via Bluetooth).||UC version connects to mobile phone and PC|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.1; UC version includes BT700 Bluetooth adapter||Bluetooth 4.0; includes BT700 Bluetooth adapter|
|Online Indicator||Clear dual LED indicators||LED indicator|
|Active Noise Cancelation||50% greater noise reduction compared to Voyager Focus with Advanced Digital Hybrid ANC with three settings (Off/Low/High)||Feedback Active Noise Cancelation (ANC)|
|Microphone||200% greater noise reduction compared to Voyager Focus with Acoustic Fence technology to Microsoft Teams Open Office Premium level||Three microphones with dynamic noise reduction|
|Talk Time||Up to 19 hours; headset can also be used as a corded headset via USB cable||Up to 12 hours|
|Wireless Range||Up to 50 m/164 ft (UC version) – increased range due to new BT700 USB adapter; up to 91 m/300 ft (Office version)||Up to 30 m/98 ft|
*Voyager Office base available as an accessory, sold separately