Sit Back and Enjoy the Ride
Unsurpassed audio and comfort, smart technology to make calling a breeze.
Hear the Difference
Protection from the Elements
Apps and more
We work where you do
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
- PC and mobile phone/tablet
- Mobile professionals who use PC audio, mobile phone, or tablet communications; featuring smart sensor technology, now with voice command menu (mobile phone only)
- Windows® or Mac OS
- Up to 7 hrs., up to 21 with charging case; up to 11 days standby time
- 18 grams
- Bluetooth® v3.0 + EDR
- PC wideband and mobile (HFP 1.6) wideband: up to 6,800 Hz; echo cancellation, A2DP
- SoundGuard: Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- B235: UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and more* B235-M: Version optimized for Microsoft Lync
- Europe 2 Year - Rest of World 1 Year
- Voyager Legend, Includes Case (P/N 89880-108)
- Voyager Legend, Standard (P/N 87300-241)
Voyager Legend Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Voyager Legend.Download Data Sheet
Experience the Voyager Legend
Learn more about the Voyager Legend.
How to pair a Voyager Legend to Android
Learn how to pair your Voyager Legend
Pair the Voyager Legend to via USB adapter
Learn how to pair your Voyager Legend to USB.
VOYAGER FAMILY COMPARISON GUIDE
For the description, you can write "Learn about each of the different Voyager products as well as their unique features and benefits.Download Comparison Guide
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.