Blacktop 500: How to Pair
The following procedure explains how to pair your Blacktop 500 headset to your mobile phone or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
To pair the Blacktop 500:
- Start by putting your headset into pairing mode. To do so, press and hold your headset's call control button until you see the headset start to flash an alternating red-blue.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature on your phone, then use the phone’s settings to add/search/discover new Bluetooth devices.
- iPhone: Settings > General > Bluetooth > On (this starts the search for devices)
- Android: Phone Settings > Wireless > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices.
- BlackBerry: Settings/options > Bluetooth: On > Search for devices.
- If prompted by mobile phone, type 0000 (four zeros) as the passcode. The mobile talk button will stop flashing when the headset has an active connection with the mobile phone.