Plantronics Enterprise Manager (PEM): How to Create a Custom MSI File for Spokes
Plantronics Enterprise Manager is a two-in-one software solution for IT. PEM provides IT with the ability to edit the Spokes installation file to create a customized package, as well as to manage the settings and behavior of supported Plantronics devices. Follow the procedure below to create a custom MSI file for your organization.
Before you customize your installation, please download and install Plantronics Enterprise Manager. To Create a Custom MSI File for Spokes:
- Open Plantronics Enterprise Manager by clicking Start > All Programs > Plantronics > Plantronics Enterprise Manager.
- Click the Install Customization tab (you may have to click the arrow icon to access this tab).
- Clear the check boxes for any modules or features you do not want to install.
- Select the desired option from the Allow the collection of anonymous feature usage statistics drop-down list.
- When complete, click the Save As button.
- Enter a name for your MSI file, and then click Save.
How to Lock and Customize Headset Settings