1 - Volume/Mute Button
2 - Call Button
- To increase the volume, press the volume button up (down if wearing headset on your left ear).
- To decrease the volume press the volume button down (up if wearing headset on your left ear).
- To mute/unmute the headset, push in the volume/mute button. When you press the mute button, you will immediately hear 3 beeps in the headset to indicate mute on and off.
3 - Headset Indicator Light
- To place, answer, or end a call, briefly press the call button.
Note: For your safety, do not use the headset at high volumes for extended periods of time. Doing so can cause hearing loss. Always listen at moderate levels.
- Flashes white when in use
- Solid white when in subscription mode