Voyager 5200 Firmware Release Notes
- Unable to adjust the headset volume from Samsung Note 10 and S20 handsets. Volume can be adjusted directly from the headset.
- After updating to this firmware release when using it with the Microsoft Teams desktop application a 2-second press of the call button will now bring the Teams client to the foreground and will not activate Siri. Siri will continue to be activated if Microsoft Teams is not being used.
- Microsoft Teams certification – pressing headset button will now invoke the Microsoft Teams desktop application
- Update company branding in USB descriptors to Poly
- Mute synchronization issues when connected to two devices
- *. Requires version >3.15 of Plantronics Hub for iOS/Android. allows users to ask questions and get answers from Amazon's Alexa App through the Voyager 5200
- Help locate your lost headset with new . Requires version >3.15 of Plantronics Hub for iOS/Android.
- With Plantronics Hub displaying incorrect talk time remaining for headset
- Compatibility issue with Mitel 6930/6940 desk phones, where headset cannot be repaired with desk phones after the desk phone is rebooted
- Improved Answer/Ignore experience by enabling Voice Recognition as soon as prompt begins
- Updated Mandarin voice prompt phrase for "ignore"
- Added support for Plantronics Manager Pro with Plantronics Hub for iOS and Android
- Play and pause button functionality on desktop media players
- Japanese voice prompt for battery status
- Improved PC call audio when in multi-point
Version 164What’s New
- Support for Plantronics Manager Pro Reports: Conversation Details, Link Quality and Acoustic Events
- Headset now displays blue LED with a successful firmware update
- Updated Answer or Ignore Voice Prompts in Russian
- Battery events in hub and Android were inconsistent
- Fixed issue where HS LED will flash when battery critical status even the HS is power off
- Fixed an issue where volume would jump to a higher volume after paused for a longer time
Version 135What's New
- Added support for Korean text to speech.
- Added ability to configure voice prompt when answering call.
- Added new voice prompts for battery time.
- Fixed issues to improve caller experience.
Version 117What's New
- Improved Plantronics Hub application integration with headset, especially when headset connected to two Bluetooth devices.
- Headset-application reconnection reliability
- More robust Over-The-Air (OTA) interrupt-handling, such as headset out-of-range/back-in-range of Plantronics Hub-running device.
- Improved headset battery level reporting in headset and in Plantronics Hub.
- Increased headset battery life while headset connected to Plantronics BT600 Bluetooth adapter and computer-based Plantronics Hub application.
- Call audio quality enhancements
- Transmit volume increased
- Improved transmit noise handling and fade resistance
- Increased volume auto-boost of receive audio higher than background noise volume
- Ability to power-off/on headset in quiet environment to custom-calibrate headset mics to user wearing style and calling environment.
- Improved wearing state detection (i.e. on-ear vs. off-ear) and sensor setting control.
- Better compatibility with Huawei devices, especially Huawei Nexus 6P.
- Improved headset handling of computer-based softphone dial tone.
- Initial Release