Skip to content
Explorer 10 support
Mobile Bluetooth Headset
Documentation & Software
user & administrator documents
view all knowledge base articles
- Explorer 10/50: How to Pair
- Explorer 10/50 Product Information
- Explorer 10/50: How to Disable Voice Alerts
- Polycom HDX Series Compatibility with Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Setting up a VoIP card, can see the WebUI login, can ping card but default admin / 456 doesn't work on Chrome, IE, Firefox, https/http, Windows 7, 8, 10, after Factory Reset, not even RMA fixes this issue.
- Page is loading slowly when going to Conference Usage Report (Internet Explorer only)
- Some floating tool tips cannot show on the RealPresence Resource Manager GUI. (Internet Explorer Only)
- Polycom VSX 7000 unable to access the Security page in Internet Explorer
- When using Internet Explorer, the user is timed out of the web GUI for the CMA.
- Chrome browser on Windows 10 keeps asking to download Flash Player when accessing Polycom infrastructure