Ultra noise-canceling (UNC) microphones.
- noise-canceling models feature an extended boom for industy-leading noise-canceling and echo performance, allowing for even clearer conversations in noisy environments.
Call quality at the next level.
- adding a Plantronics amplifier featuring clearline â ¢ or audio iQ Â® technology protects from loud noises, reduces echoes and background noise, and equalizes call volume.
Excellent receive-side audio quality
- a greater receive-side frequency response improves listening intelligibility.
Comfortable, lightweight design.
- adjustable headband, foam ear cushions and comfort t-Pad design create a stable, comfortable fit.
Bendable click-stop microphone boom.
- stays in position for clearer voice transmission.
Small, light, flexible cable.
- Designed for lightweight durability, with a single-cable design for binaural models.
Quick call feature.
- headband twists out of the way for convenient quick call pick up.
Monaural or binaural styles.
- Monaural lets you hear the conversation and whatâ s going on around you. Binaural cuts out distracting background noises.
- SupraPlus Wideband Troubleshooting: Callers Cannot Hear me
- SupraPlus Wireless: How to Replace the Battery
- SupraPlus Specification Summary
- SupraPlus Wireless: How to Set Up for Multi-Shift Usage
- SupraPlus (CS351/CS361): How to Charge
- SupraPlus (CS351/CS361) Troubleshooting: Beeping
- SupraPlus (CS351/CS361) Troubleshooting: Callers Can't Hear Me
- SupraPlus (CS351/CS361) Troubleshooting: No Indicator Lights
- SupraPlus (CS351/CS361): How to Mute
- SupraPlus (CS351/CS361): How to Answer a Call on the Headset
Limited Warranty Terms
Headset Warranty Service