Accessibility Skip to content
The Layout Container component controls the grid/column system and by extension, how the page will adjust with viewport changes.
12 Column Width, Simple
6 Column Width Simple
- Accordions examples can be seen in the Specifications section of a Product Page
- It can accept any components and limits their width.
- Configure the size using the ↔ button.
- Responsive allows the components within the layout container to also be adjusted.
- By default, responsive layout containers exist on pages when created, but certain components default to simple. Be aware as they will have to be adjusted to responsive as needed.