Tune Out Noise. Tune in to Talk.
You want options? Done.
The Blackwire 7225 noise canceling headset lets you switch between collaboration or concentration at the touch of a button. Enjoy hi-fi stereo in your choice of black or white finish, built for all-day comfort. Hear and be heard clearly – without the boom – and get a boost to productivity. Plus, give your IT team better controls.
Hear and Sound Great
Work your way
Make it Yours
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
Blackwire 7225, White, USB-C
Blackwire 7225, Black, USB-C
Blackwire 7225, White, USB-A
Blackwire 7225, Black, USB-A
- Dynamic EQ for telephony and music
- 24-bit audio at up to 96 Khz sample rate
Receive audio performance
- Active noise canceling (ANC)
Receive frequency response
- 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- 127 dB ±1.5 dB
- 32 ohm
- 32 mm
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA (enabled by Plantronics Hub).
Microphone and technology
- Four omni-directional microphones
Microphone frequency response
- 100 Hz – 10 KHz
- -26 dBFS +/- 3dB
- 0.34 lbs/5.5oz/155g
- Call answer/end, mute, volume
- Mute, play, pause, track forward, back
- Mute on, mute off, muted, volume maximum, volume minimum, redial, redialing last outgoing call, answering call, noise cancellation off, OpenMic on, OpenMic off
Worldwide Limited Warranty
- 2 years global
- Plantronics Hub for Windows/Mac. Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management & Adoption, Call Quality & Analytics, Health & Safety
Blackwire 7225 Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Blackwire 7225.Download Data Sheet
Blackwire 7225 User Guide
Learn about the Blackwire 7225.Download User Guide
Blackwire Family Comparison Guide
Check out a side by side overview of each product in the Blackwire Family.Download Comparison Guide
Blackwire 7225 Quick Start Guide
Learn About the Blackwire 7225Download Quick Start Guide
Blackwire 7225 How to Video
Learn more about the technical features
Blackwire 7225 features Soundguard Digital to protect users’ hearing and improve listening comfort while maintaining natural sounding speechLearn More
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.