EncorePro 300 USB Series
Who says you can’t make everyone happy at the office? This contact center headset hits the sweet spot for great sound, comfort and reliability. All day, every day. And it helps customers get a clear, noise-free experience on the other side. Plus finance will be happy you went for a headset that isn’t just budget-friendly, but packed with value. Everyone wins.
Get Top Quality Audio
Make Conversations Clear
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB contact center solutions are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for you and your customer – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
EncorePro 310, USB-C
EncorePro 310, USB-A
EncorePro 320, USB-C
EncorePro 320, USB-A
- PC via USB
- Intensive PC softphone users, including formal customer care centers, and customer service organizations
- Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-canceling microphone
- SoundGuard: acoustic limiting for hearing protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- SoundGuard DIGITAL: G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL; Time Weighted Average (TWA) prevents average daily sound exposure from exceeding 85 dBA or 80 dBA
- Built-in support helps IT meet the appropriate Noise at Work regulations
- Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®.
- Built for UC&C applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco and others
EncorePro 300 USB Series Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the EncorePro 300 USB SeriesDownload Data Sheet
EncorePro 300 USB Series features Soundguard Digital to protect users’ hearing and improve listening comfort while maintaining natural sounding speechLearn More
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.