Voyager 5200 Series
Take the call anywhere
Here’s the thing—you’re not a typical 9-to-5 worker. So, you need a headset to match. With cutting edge WindSmart technology, adaptive noise cancelling microphone and Bluetooth earpiece, you can use the Voyager 5200 Series anywhere and still sound good. Wherever you do your best work, this headset does too.
Count on Clarity
Wear It All Day
We work where you do
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
After 80-plus hours of researching headsets and testing more than 18 models over the past few years, including testing three new models over 20 hours for the latest update, we’ve determined that the Plantronics Voyager 5200 is the best mono Bluetooth headset for making and taking calls, whether you’re in a quiet office or a noisy coffee shop.” “The Voyager 5200 offers the most comfortable and secure fit and the best dedicated call-management controls of the headsets we tested.
- Up to seven hr/nine day*
- Four-mic active digital signal processing (DSP) Internal, adaptive 20-band equalizer, acoustic echo cancellation, and sidetone detection
- Delivers six layers of protection against wind noise from a combination of aerodynamic design elements and an adaptive, proprietary algorithm
- Stay connected to two phones and answer calls from either one
- Stream music, driving directions, podcasts, and more with Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Profiles: Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Wideband Hands-free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2
- Sweatproof nano-coating by P2i for sweat and moisture protection
- Update firmware and change language using Plantronics Hub
- Micro USB connection
Charge time (maximum)
- 90 min for full charge
- Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
Headset battery meter
- On-screen for iPhone, status bar for iPhone and Android™ enabled by Plantronics Hub app
- Up to 98 ft/30 m
- 20 g/0.71 oz
Operating + storage temp
- Global 2 year warranty
- Performance is dependent upon battery and may vary by device
Voyager 5200 Series Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Voyager 5200 Series.Download Data Sheet
Voyager: Wind & Noise-Cancellation
Learn more about these tech features
Introducing the Voyager 5200
Learn more about Voyager 5200
VOYAGER FAMILY COMPARISON GUIDE
Learn about each of the different Voyager products as well as their unique features and benefits.Download Comparison Guide
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.