Voyager Focus UC, Standard
Voyager Focus UC, Standard, No Stand
Voyager Focus UC, USB-C, No Stand
Voyager Focus UC, Microsoft, No Stand
- Voyager Focus UC, Standard
- Voyager Focus UC, Standard, No Stand
- Voyager Focus UC, USB-C, No Stand
- Voyager Focus UC, Microsoft, No Stand
Noise-free audio quality that makes you feel like you’re there
It’s not always easy to get things done with so much going on around you, but this headset is here to help. Calls with the Voyager Focus UC headset feature conversation-focused sound, projecting your voice clear-as-day without background noise. Enjoy working to music? You’re in luck, thanks to stunning, immersive audio.
Get great sound and block out noise
Revel in distraction-free calling, thanks to our active noise canceling (ANC) technology. And don’t worry about unnatural and excessive noise blocking — expect the perfect balance for audio comfort. Pair this with Poly’s legendary voice tech and you’re in for an unparalleled experience.
Connect with Ease
Offering seamless connectivity to your PC and smartphone, the Voyager Focus UC headset works the way you do. With up to 98ft/30m of wireless range, enjoy mobility while calls and music stay crystal clear, whether you're at your desk, in the conference room or in the kitchen.
Control your mute with the flick of a wrist
Master your conversations with intelligent mute and built-in smart sensors. Easily mute/un-mute with the touch of a button, or simply by taking the headset off and putting it back on. If you try to talk while you’re muted, the Dynamic Mute Alert gives you an audible reminder. Convenient, right?
Enjoy Hi-Fidelity Sound
Ready to crank up your music? Let’s do this. The Voyager UC headset delivers rich bass, crisp highs, and natural mid-tones in beautiful stereo. It pauses the music whenever you take the headset off and resumes when you put it on. And thanks to a smart mic boom, your volume and track controls adjust automatically.
Adjust the settings to make it yours
Get the most out of your Poly device with Poly Lens app. Keep software up to date, manage personal settings, use personal health and wellness reminders to stay focused and energized all day. Connecting to Poly Lens gives IT the ability to provide better service and support when you need it.
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
The Voyager Focus was by far the most comfortable of the dual-ear options we tested… The Voyager’s sound quality also beat out the Jabra Evolve 75.
Intelligent Insights, Scalable Management
Poly Lens software gives IT teams visibility and control over voice, video, and headset devices. Deploy, configure, update, and get valuable insights from one endpoint or thousands using one scalable platform. Poly Lens makes it simple: no heavy IT lifting required.
Poly Lens App
Designed for You
Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do.
- Laptops via USB adapter, Bluetooth-enabled desk phones, mobile phones, tablets, and smart watches
- Mobile professionals with extensive PC/Mac and mobile communications in noisy environments; featuring Active Noise Canceling and smart sensor technology
- Talk time: Up to 12 hours (10 ANC on) Listening time: Up to 15 hours (12 ANC on)
- Up to 98 feet (30 meters) with adaptive power (with Class 1 supported devices)
- 155 grams
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Active noise canceling technology, wideband (voice), hi-fi stereo, A 2 D P, D S P
- SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA
- B825: UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and more* B825-M: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®
- Global 2 year warranty
- Download the latest release of Plantronics Hub to get one-touch call answer/end with these softphones.
- Voyager Focus UC, Standard (P/N 202652-101)
- Voyager Focus UC, Standard, No Stand (P/N 202652-103)
- Voyager Focus UC, USB-C (P/N 211709-101)
- Voyager Focus UC, USB-C, No Stand (P/N 211710-101)
- Voyager Focus UC, Microsoft (P/N 202652-102)
- Voyager Focus UC, Microsoft, No Stand (P/N 202652-104)
Voyager Focus UC Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Voyager Focus UC.Download Data Sheet
Voyager Focus UC How to use
Learn how to use the Voyager Focus UC
Voyager Family Comparison Guide
Learn about each of the different Voyager products as well as their unique features and benefits.Download Comparison Guide
Voyager Focus UC features Soundguard Digital to protect users’ hearing and improve listening comfort while maintaining natural sounding speechLearn More
Voyager Focus UC vs ear buds
Learn about the Voyager Focus UC.
Poly UC headset portfolio
Download a Quick Reference Guide to Poly's UC HeadsetsDownload Quick Start Guide
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.