Collaboration is calling
Just because you’re meeting in a small space doesn’t mean you don’t have big expectations. The Calisto 7200 speakerphone doesn’t disappoint. Get started quickly with stress-free USB or Bluetooth connectivity and intuitive controls. Conversations flow naturally, with with four directional microphones that filter out unwanted noise. So, relax. It’s going to be a great meeting.
Big sound for small group conference rooms
Ready when you are
Stay put for peace of mind
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
- PC via USB; mobile phone via Bluetooth
- PC and Bluetooth mobile users on-the-go to transform any workspace into a small group conference room for up to 6 people
- Windows® or Mac OS
Battery talk time
- Up to 6.5 hours
- Bluetooth® v4.1
- USB transmit: Up to 11 KHz audio bandwidth; USB receive: Up to 14 KHz audio bandwidth; Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HSP): Up to 7 KHz audio bandwidth; Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP): 3.5 KHz audio bandwidth; Four MEMS-directional microphone array provides 360 degree horizontal microphone pickup up to 10 ft./3.05 m. with NoiseBlock and reverb rejection
Microphone noise reduction
- Four microphone directional array technology provides superior echo cancellation and full duplex audio. NoiseBlock - Be heard clearly with noisy background distractions removed.
- 11 x 11 x 2.5 cm
- 0.84 lbs/380g
- IP64 dust and water resistance rated
- QSG, Safety/warranty, 10 ft./3.05 m cable with security loop (micro USB to USB-A), 4 ft./1.22 m cable (micro USB to USB-A), Carrying case, Speakerphone