A Phenomenal Speakerphone that Supports and Equally Phenomenal Cause
We’ll kick in $10 to National Breast Cancer Foundation from October 1st, 2022 thru September 30th, 2023, with every purchase of a pink Poly Sync 20 USB/Bluetooth® smart speakerphone. Outstanding sound that is a music lover’s delight and audio that can’t be beat. The choice is simple.
Hear and Be Heard
Keep the focus on your voice with multi-microphones that track the talker, not the noise.
Focus on what’s being said and help keep echo and noise out of the meeting with the smart multi-microphone array. You and your remote participants sound amazing with the high-performance speaker.
Maximize your investment
Dynamic audio that makes conference calls seamless and clear
Easy to stay on top of any updates via Poly device management solutions (some solutions are sold separately).
Works the way you do
Program your favorite function so it works with a single touch
A programable button puts your favorite function at your fingertips—play/pause music, last-number redial and voice assistant—it’s up to you. What’s the status of a call? Know from a distance with the highly visible light bar.
You’re ready for anything from meetings to music to charging your smartphone.
The internal battery is ready to go with up to 20 hours of portable use on a full charge. You can even use it to charge your smartphone via USB.
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
Intelligent Insights, Scalable Management
Poly Lens software gives IT teams visibility and control over voice, video, and headset devices. Deploy, configure, update, and get valuable insights from one endpoint or thousands using one scalable platform. Poly Lens makes it simple: no heavy IT lifting required.
Poly Lens App
Designed for You
Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do.
Connect. Collaborate. Create.
Poly work-from-home solutions enable employees to have as much impact from their kitchen table as from their desks in the office. Explore all Poly products for the home office.
- Poly Sync 20: PC via USB-A or USB-C cable (depending on model); smartphone via Bluetooth
- Poly Sync 20+: PC via USB-A or USB-C cable (depending on model) or wirelessly via included BT600 Bluetooth adapter; smartphone via Bluetooth
- Windows or Mac OS
User interface features
Touch sensitive user controls for
- Call/answer end
- Volume +/-
- Programmable function button
Push button user controls for
- Power On/Off
- Bluetooth pairing
- Highly visible status light bar
- Integrated USB-A or USB-C cable (depending on model)
- One USB-A port for smartphone charging
- Bluetooth v5.1
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, BLE
- Three microphone steerable array
- Microphone pickup range: 7 ft / 2 m
- Ideal for room sizes up to: 13ft x 13ft / 4 m x 4 m
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 6.7 kHz
- Full duplex audio
- Noise and echo reduction
- Loudspeakers 1 x 40 mm high-performance music speaker
- Peak audio output: 86dBspl @ 0.5m
- Loudspeaker frequency response: 80 Hz to 20 kHz
- Bass reflex with dual passive radiators
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Capacity: 3200 mAH
- Talk time: up to 20 hours
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- 34 mm x 95 mm x 182 mm / 1.3 in x 3.7 in x 7.2 in
- 360g / 12.7 oz
- IP64 dust and water resistant
- Carry case
- BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter (Sync 20+ models only)
- Poly Lens and Poly Lens App
- Plantronics Hub desktop and mobile versons. Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management and Adoption
- Microsoft Teams*
- Compatible with a wide range of platforms
- *Microsoft Teams versions only
- Poly Sync 20, Microsoft, USB-A (P/N 216866-01)
- Poly Sync 20+, Microsoft, USB-A (BT600) (P/N 216867-01)
- Poly Sync 20, Standard, USB-C (P/N 216868-01)
- Poly Sync 20+, Standard, USB-C (BT600C) (P/N 216869-01)
- Poly Sync 20, Standard, USB-A (P/N 217038-01)
- Poly Sync 20+, Microsoft, USB-C (BT600C) (P/N 216871-01)
- Poly Sync 20, Microsoft, USB-C (P/N 216870-01)
- Poly Sync 20+, Standard, USB-A (BT600) (P/N 216865-01)
- Poly Sync 20, Standard, USB-A, Pink (P/N 216865-02)
Poly Sync 20 Data Sheet
Learn about the features and benefits and technical specifications of the Poly Sync 20.Download Data Sheet
Poly Sync Family Comparison Guide
Compare the models of the Poly Sync Family.Download Comparison Guide
Sync 20 Quick Start Guide
Get started using the Poly Sync 20Download Quick Start Guide
Poly Sync 20/Poly Sync 20+
Learn about the features and benefits and technical specifications of the Poly Sync 20/Poly Sync 20+.
Poly Sync 20/Poly Sync 20+ (Microsoft Teams Versions)
Learn about the features and benefits and technical specifications of the Poly Sync 20/Poly Sync 20+ (Microsoft Teams Versions).
Poly Sync 20 - Lifestyle/Feature Video
Introducing the Poly Sync 20 - Personal, Powerful and Portable.
Poly Sync 20 - Social lifestyle video
Learn about the Poly Sync 20 features
Connect with us today
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a certified partner in your area today to get started.
Compare Poly Sync speakerphones
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Flexible enterprise professionals who split time between corporate office, home office, and travel||Remote enterprise professionals with a dedicated home office||Flexible workspaces and huddle rooms where users bring their own devices|
|Poly Sync 20: PC via USB, smartphone via Bluetooth. Poly Sync 20+: PC via USB or included BT600 Bluetooth adapter, smartphone via Bluetooth||PC via integrated USB-A cable and included USB-C adapter||Poly Sync 40: PC via combined USB-A and USB-C cable; smartphone via Bluetooth. Poly Sync 40+: PC via combined USB-A and USB-C cable or wirelessly via included BT600 Bluetooth adapter; smartphone via Bluetooth|
|Loudspeaker Frequency Response|
|80 Hz to 20 kHz||80 Hz to 20 kHz||75 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Light Status bar(s)|
|1||One highly visible status light bar for 360 degree call status indication||2 for complete 360-degree visibility|
|Three microphone steerable array||Two microphone steerable array||Three microphone steerable array|
|Mic pickup range|
|Up to 7 ft / 2 m||Up to 5 ft / 1.5 m||Up to 8 ft / 2.5 m|
|Battery mode: Up to 20 hours||USB connected: Always on||Battery mode: Up to 30 hours|
|One - smartphone charger||One - smartphone charger|
|Call answer/end, mute, volume up/down, programmable function button||N/A||Call answer/end, mute, volume up/down, programmable function button|
|Bluetooth v5.1||N/A||Bluetooth v5.1|
|34 mm x 95 mm x 182 mm / 1.34 in x 3.74 in x 7.17 in||32.5 x 89.2 x 182 mm / 1.3 x 3.5 x 7.2 in||38 mm x 102 mm x 273 mm / 1.5 in x 4.02 in x 10.75 in|
|360 g / 12.7 oz||280 g / 9.9 oz||610 g / 21.5 oz|
|Dust & Water Protection|
|IP64 dust and water resistance rated||IP64 dust and water resistant||IP64 dust and water resistance rated|
|Carry case, Lanyard, BT600 Bluetooth adapter* *Poly Sync 20+ only||USB-C adapter||Poly Sync 40+: BT600 Bluetooth USB adapter and USB-A to USB-C adapter (for use with BT600)|
|Charge stand, secure desk mount, BT600 Bluetooth USB adapter|
|Standard and Microsoft Teams certified versions||Standard and Microsoft Teams certified versions||Standard and Microsoft Teams certified versions|