BackBeat 500 Series: How to Pair
This procedure explains how to pair your BackBeat 500 headset with your phone or a second device.
First Time Pairing The first time you turn on your headset, the pairing process begins.
- Slide the power switch on. You hear "pairing" and LEDs flash red and blue.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > On*
- Android Settings > Bluetooth: On >Scan for devices*
NOTE: * Menus may vary by device.
3. Select "PLT BB500 Series."
If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection.Once successfully paired, you will hear "pairing successful" and the LEDs stop flashing. To Pair to a Second Device
- Slide and hold the power button towards the Bluetooth icon until the LEDs flash red and blue.
2. Select "PLT BB500 Series" in your device's Bluetooth Settings.
Pair to Mac
If your Mac is Bluetooth enabled, you can pair your headset to it.
- Place your headset in pair mode (slide and hold the power button towards the Bluetooth icon). You will hear "pairing" and the LEDs will flash red and blue.
- On your Mac, choose Apple Menu > System Preferences > Bluetooth.
- Click Set Up New Device or "+", select "PLT BB500 series stereo" and follow the onscreen instructions.