Blackwire 7225 Release Notes
Version v.1064 March 2021
- Call Announcement voice prompt setting available in PLT HUB v3.21 (enabled by default)
- Volume Min/Max Alerts setting available in PLT HUB v3.21 (set to Voice Alert by default)
- Independent receive volume levels are now possible between media and telephony modes.
- Extended volume range in media mode
- audio artifact on incoming call while Skype for business dial tone present
- With Skype for Business unable to answer 2nd incoming call after 1st has been placed on hold (1st call is ended).
- Microsoft Teams certification – pressing the headset button will now invoke the Microsoft Teams desktop application.
- Unable to unmute headset from Microsoft Teams app when Hub is running
- Incorrect voice prompts in various multi-call scenarios
- When pressing the mute button on Elara 60 while BW7225 is connected causes a mute loop issue.
- Intermittent loss of audio after PC resumed from sleep mode
- On macOS adjusting volume on headset does not change host volume
- Mute on state is not cleared after the end of a muted call
- Optimize transmit gain
- Initial release