Voyager Focus UC: How to Pair and Use with the BT600 Adapter
The following procedure details how to pair and use your Voyager Focus UC headset with the BT600 mini USB adapter.
Pairing to the USB AdapterFirst time Pairing
Your Bluetooth USB adapter comes pre-paired to your headset.
- Insert the Bluetooth USB adapter into your laptop or PC.
- Pairing is successful when you hear “pairing successful” and the USB adapter LED is solid blue.
- Some softphones require the installation of Plantronics Hub for Windows and Mac (plantronics.com/software) to enable headset control (answer/end and mute) functionality.
- Insert the high-fidelity Bluetooth USB adapter into your laptop or computer and wait for your computer to recognize it.
- Put your headphones in pair mode.
- Put your Bluetooth USB adapter into pair mode by gently pressing and holding the pair button with a pen or paperclip until the Bluetooth USB adapter flashes red and blue.
Configuring the USB AdapterYour high-fidelity Bluetooth USB adapter comes ready to take calls. If you want to listen to music, you will need to configure your Bluetooth USB adapter.
- To configure your Bluetooth USB adapter to play music, go to Start menu > Control Panel > Sound > Playback tab. Select Plantronics BT600, set it as the Default Device and click OK.
- To pause music when you place or receive calls, go to Start menu > Control Panel > Sound > Communications tab and select the desired parameter.
- To configure the Bluetooth USB adapter, go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Sound.
- On both the Input and Output tabs, select Plantronics BT600.