M3000/M3500: How to Pair
How do I pair my M2500 headset with my phone or other device?
To pair your M3000/M3500 headset to your cell phone or another Bluetooth-enabled device:
- On your cell phone, make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Turn your headset on by pressing and holding the power button until the indicator light flashes green.
- Press and hold the call control button and the volume up button (the volume button closest to the on/off button) at the same time until the light on the headset starts flashing an alternating red-green. Release the buttons and set the headset aside.
- On your cell phone, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for (or add) a device. The cell phone should find the headset. The M3000 appears as "M3000 by Plantronics" and the M3500 appears as "M3500 by Plantronics" in your list of devices.
- If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros). Note: Do not be alarmed if your phone does not prompt you for a passkey, because many phones do not.