Voyager 8200: How to Pair
This procedure explains how to pair your Voyager 8200 headset with your phone or other Bluetooth device.
- To put your headset in pair mode, press and hold the power button towards the Bluetooth icon until you hear "pairing" and the headset LEDs flash red and blue.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > On*
- Android Settings > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices*
NOTE *Menus may vary by device.
3. Select “PLT V8200 Series.” If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection. Once successfully paired, you hear “pairing successful” and the headset LEDs stop flashing.NOTE To enable caller name announcement, allow access to your contacts if your phone prompts
NOTE Your headset can pair with up to 8 devices but only maintain 2 connections simultaneously;
this includes the Bluetooth USB adapter.
- Ensure NFC is on and your phone’s display is unlocked.
- Tap and hold the headphones to the phone’s NFC tag location until NFC pairing completes. If necessary, accept the connection.
TIP Keep an eye on your Smartphone's screen for prompts to start and accept the pairing process.
NOTE The headphone’s NFC tag is located on the outside of the left ear cup. Phone NFC tag locations