BackBeat FIT 500: How to Pair
How to I pair my BackBeat FIT 500 with my mobile device?
Answer1. The first time you power on your headphones; the pairing process begins.
Slide the power switch on. You hear "pairing" and the LEDs flash red and blue.
2. Activate Bluetooth ® on your phone and set it to search for new devices.
- iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > On*
- Android Settings > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices*
3. Select “PLT BBFIT500 Series. ”If necessary, enter four zeros (0000) for the passcode or accept the connection. Once successfully paired, you hear “pairing successful” and the LEDs stop flashing.
Pair second device
1. Slide and hold the power button towards the Bluetooth icon until the LEDs flash red and blue.
2. Select “PLT BBFIT500 Series” in your device's Bluetooth Settings.