Power through the noise
Hearing every word clearly on a work call isn’t just a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have. With the Plantronics Savi 8200 Series headsets, everyone can tune out noise and stay focused. Looking stylish and feeling comfortable is inevitable. Having the freedom to roam and talking a long time on a single charge (or for an unlimited time with a hot swappable battery*) means work gets done. Even away from the desk.
Better Wireless Conversation
Stay charged. Take it further.
More choices. Better Adoption
A Customized Experience
Built for Compatibility
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly is certified (when offered) with all major communication platforms.
- Up to 13 hours talk time, up to 50 hours standby time (Savi 8210 & Savi 8220) <br />Up to 7 hours talk, up to 30 hours standby (Savi 8240) Unlimited talk and standby (Savi 8245)
Headset wireless range
- Line of sight: 590 ft/180 m; Typical office environment: 180 ft/55 m
- 490 mAh (Savi 8210 Office and UC), 700 mAh (Savi 8220 Office and UC), 140 mAh (Savi 8240 and Savi 8245 Office and UC)
- Rechargeable, replaceable, lithium ion polymer
- 3 hours
- DECT 6.0 (Savi 8200 UC Series) and Bluetooth v4.2 (Savi 8200 Office Series) - NA Only
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP); AVRCP; Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP); Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP)
- G726, G722, Broadvoice32, OPUS/CELT 16kS, OPUS/CELT 48kS
Receive audio performance
- Active noise canceling (ANC) (W8220)
Receive frequency response
- Wideband: 100–6800 Hz; Multimedia 20 Hz–20 kHz
- 118 db SPL max
- 32 ohms
- 32 mm
- SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA* *Requires Plantronics Hub software to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL features.
Microphone and technology
- Noise canceling with close conversation limiting
Microphone frequency response
- Wideband: 100 Hz–6800 Hz
- 112 db SPL max
- Savi 8210 (Mono): 115 g; Savi 8220 (Stereo): 160 g; Savi 8240/45 (Convertible): 21g (over-the-ear)
- Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-, ANC on/off, power on/off
- Multiple voice prompts
- Configurable by Plantronics Hub software
- Plantronics Hub application on desktop
Plantronics Manager Pro suites supported
- See Software & Services
Included Headset Base
- Savi 8200 Office Series: All in one base combines charger with 3-way connectivity to computer-desk phone and mobile phone; Savi 8200 UC Series: Desktop charger with separate USB DECT adapter for a single connection to a computer
Savi 8200 Data Sheet
Learn about the features, benefits and technical specifications of the Savi 8200 Office and UC.Download Data Sheet
Savi 8200 Tech Video
Learn more about the Savi 8200.
How to Video
Learn to use the Savi 8200.
Close Conversation Limiting
Learn more about Close Conversation Limiting
Savi 8210/8220 UC User Guide
Learn more about the Savi 8210/8220 UC.Download User Guide
Savi 8210/8220 Office User Guide
Learn more about the Savi 8210/8220 Office.Download User Guide
Savi 8240/8245 UC User Guide
Learn more about the Savi 8240/8245 UC.Download User Guide
Savi 8240/8245 Office User Guide
Learn more about the Savi 8240/8245 Office.Download User Guide
SAVI FAMILY COMPARISON GUIDE
Learn about each of the different Savi products as well as their unique features and benefits.Download Comparison Guide
Take the next step
Ready to deploy a world-class communications solution? Poly is here to help. Contact us or a Poly-certified partner in your area today to get started.